In Oral, Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery Department, medical and surgical treatment of infections, tissue loss, congenital or acquired diseases related to both soft tissue and hard tissues of teeth and jaws is performed.
The procedures are performed in our clinic under local anesthesia, sedation anesthesia or general anesthesia, depending on the need. In this context, the following treatments are performed:
- Extraction of all impacted or erupted teeth
- Dental implant applications and all related surgical procedures
- Surgical procedures for all bone and soft tissue deficiencies (sinus augmentation, bone and soft tissue creation, etc.) for dental implant application.
- Surgical treatment of cysts and tumors involving jaw bones and surrounding tissues
- Diagnosis and treatment of maxillary sinus pathologies
- Apical resection
- Treatment of all infections and abscesses in the mouth, jaw and face area
- Pre-prosthetic surgical procedures
- Hard and soft tissue grafting operations
- Conservative and surgical treatments for the jaw joint (temporomandibular joint)
- Botox applications